Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Zeph and Deano Mix at Mood Mosaic



I must apologize for the delay in posting. But I've got a really nice treat to make up for it. I'm posting just a taste of what's to come. This is a mix Zeph and I did last week at Mood Mosaic. It features tracks from Prince Buster, Mucho Plus, Xingu, Gil Scott-Heron, Curtis Lundy, Manny Corehado, and Eliana Pittman. This is just the first part of the mix. We recorded over 3 and a half hours of music. But to check out the rest of it you're going to have to subscribe to our podcast which is still in the works. We'll let you know when it becomes available.

Zeph and Deano Mix Part 1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful soul gem at 16mn, beautiful sista voice...Could you gime me the name of the track and the name of this magnificent singer?

Thanx a lot...